Ariat | Men's Heritage Lacer Distressed Brown
Western cowboy boot – tradition, support, performance. The Duratread™ outsole is tough and flexible. ATS® technology supports, stabilizes, and cushions the feet. A removable kiltie offers extra protection – and makes a traditional statement. This is a boot for the way the classic West works and lives.
- Shaft Height: 8"
- Material Composition: Leather
- Toe Shape: Round (Roper Toe)
- ATS® Technology provides all-day stability and comfort
- 1.375" Roper heel
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab