Durango Arena Pro XRT | Acorn Western Boot
Our premium, high-performance Arena Pro XRT collection features the traditional styling of a leather sole profile and an injected rubber sole section that gives you added traction for when you need it most. Never before have traditional handcrafted boots combined so well with the latest in technology.
Durango Boots where Tradition meets Performance, Make sure you get your new pair of Durango Boots before the Holidays at Outback Traders, King of the Australian Outback since 1991.
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Soft mesh lining
- Cushion flex insole with rigid rear foot stabilizer
- 3/4 genuine Goodyear welt construction
- Genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch
- High-abrasion resistant rubber heel lift
- Leather stacked heel base
- Hand nailed genuine leather outsole with injected rubber for durability and traction
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab