Durango | Arena Pro | Women's Western Boot Chestnut
Women's 12" Chestnut Durango Arena Pro. Featuring full-grain leather, soft mesh lining, the world famous Durango X-Pand System: A hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off, and the Durango Energy Return Footbed that energizes each step. It has a cushion flex insole with a rigid rear foot stabilizer, nylon shank, and a rolled shank area. The outsole is genuine leather, hand pegged and nailed. It has a genuine Goodyear welt construction with double row cotton stitch. This style also includes a high abrasion-resistant rubber heel lift, leather stacked heel base, and 1 ¼" rocker heel. Pull-on handcrafted comfort in this women's 12" Chestnut Durango Arena Pro. Get your new pair today at Outback Traders Australia
- Calf Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft height: 12 in
- Full-grain leather
- Durango® X-Pand System: Hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off
- Soft mesh lining
- Durango® Energy Return Capsules Foot bed
- Cushion flex insole with rigid rear foot stabilizer
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab