Georgia | Men's Carbo-Tec LTR Steel Toe Waterproof Pull-On Boot | Brown
Rancher tested; Rancher approved. The Carbo-Tec LTR steel toe waterproof pull on boot combines the durability and performance of our Carbo-Tec LT and Muddog collections for the ultimate farm and ranch boot.
The upper is constructed from full-grain pasture proof SPR™ leather and a molded waterproof TPU shell. Contoured grip panels allow for an easy pull on of the boot. The Counter Lock System on the rear of the boot stabilizes the heel to prevent slippage.
The interior of this wellington work boot features the Georgia Waterproof System and is lined in a high-performance mesh material. A 3-D molded counter pocket locks your heel into place and provides added support. The removable Quick Response polyurethane insole compresses as you walk and quickly bounces back to its original form to provide all day cushioning.
The foundation of the boot is comprised of a fiberglass shank for added stability and a dual density EVA and Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. It also features a protective steel toe that meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards and protective toe classifications.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Molded waterproof TPU shell
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- 15.5-inch calf circumference
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab