Lil' Durango Big Kid Western Boot | Dark Brown / Purple
For the girliest little girls, these Lil' Durango Western Boots are perfect. The exterior is beautiful, the interior is comfortable and they have a low heel that any little girl will be able to walk on.
These Lil' Durango square toe boots have a leather-like upper, while the material looks great, it is far more durable than traditional leathers and can be cleaned easily.
Most little girls love a bright color; the purple hue on the shaft gives them a pop of color that they'll adore, while the dark brown shade on the foot allows this Western boot to coordinate with numerous outfits.
Kids don't want to wear footwear that isn't comfy. Between the mesh lining and the Cushion Flex insole, this Lil' Durango Western boot provides plenty of comfort for your child's feet. The double row welt stitching adds durability, while the 1" Cowboy heel makes it easy for little ones to walk in these Durango Boots.
Get your little girl a pair today at Outback Traders Australia.
- Calf Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft height: 8 in
- Mesh lining
- Square toe
- Double row welt stitch
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab