Rocky | Men's Original Ride FLX Composite Western Boot | Brown
The Rocky Original Ride FLX collection, featuring AirMesh technology is all about staying cool with lightweight, breathable comfort. Everything you could want in a western work boot, and comfort where you need it most. Developed into the upper is our new AirMesh technology. High abrasion nylon allows for maximum air flow and breathable comfort on warm days. Thick, Original Ride FLX EnergyBed insoles allow for maximum cushion while rich full grain leathers and flexible cement construction allow you to put your best foot forward.
Make any terrain worry free with oil and slip resistant outsoles, made of rubber and EVA for added stability. Add in an ASTM composite toe cap for additional safety on the job. This lightweight western work boot will surely make your day a little easier.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- Full-grain leather foot with nylon shaft
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber/EVA outsole
- Round toe
- Composite toe
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab