Statesman | Serpentine Pure Furfelt | Silver Belly
- Iconic Australian brand Statesman
- Rabbit fur felt - finest quality
- Excellent value for money
- Cowboy crown shape
- 4" stockman brim
- Genuine soft leather sweatband
- Using a measuring tape, evenly wrap it all the way around your head until it overlaps. Measure in centimetres.
- Pull the tape firm but not overly tight. Keep it about 1-2cm just above your ears for the most accurate measurement.
- Be sure to keep the tape straight so as to measure your head at the widest part.
- No tape measure? You can use string or packing strap - mark it and neasure against a ruler.
- Record your measurement and round it UP to the next centimeter. This will be the correct size to buy.
- Its a good idea to measure twice to check your results.
- If you need help, message us!
- Metric is a straight forward head circumference measurement.
Whatever the measurement is in centimeters is your size
- Imperial is an older system that requires a formula
It's calculated by measuring your head circumference in inches, and then dividing it by pie (3.14)
- Yes, its complicated! Check our size comparison chart below to convert your size easily
- However you measure, always go UP one size to allow for shrinkage of the leather sweatband, you can always pack a hat thats a little loose!