FAQs Online Shopping
Outback Traders is serious about making your shopping with us a great experience read our FAQs for Online Shopping.
1. What is Core Stock?
We love Core Stock, let us explain what that means for a moment. Core Stock means that Ariat loves to please it's customers by keeping this one going. Core Stock means that this style of boots will remain with the turning of each season. Sometimes as we know the size that you are looking for may not be in the drop down option on the products page. This is where we are here to help. If you don't see you size it maybe that the size run is very low and can't be promised with the normal time frame delivery which is normally 7 working days. *In some circumstances your size may be on backorder. If this is the case we can let you know when the expected delivery date will be if you shoot us an email and ask the question. You may be able to place it on back order ensuring that the next time the boots is produced that your size will be shipped directly to you when it becomes available. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't see your size and we can see if we can get it.
2. What is Seasonal Stock?
Seasonal Stock in our terms and our suppliers means that this one is hot, on fire, running out the door perhaps never to be returned. It means that Ariat and their clever designers have come up with a style that they want to keep exclusive and this means that to be sure that there are not too many of them out there just to remind you that sometimes we just want to be unique, this boot is just that unique, it won't be returning next season, it's designed for the individual who wants something different and If you don't see you size it maybe that the size run is very low and can't be promised with the normal time frame delivery which is normally 7 working days. *In some circumstances your size may be available. If this is the case we can let you know if one is lurking around at Ariat HQ's or somewhere around the place and if you shoot us an email and ask the question we may, no promises, but we may be able to look to see if we can find you one. But if not, don't be dismayed, we are quite sure Ariat will come up with something just as special…. Have a look around on our website to see current styles Email: email@example.com if you don't see your size and we can see if by any lucky chance we ca get this seasonal boot for you.
3. Viewing your shopping cart
To view your shopping cart just click on 'View Cart' icon, which is displayed on the top of the right hand side of the screen. The shopping cart displays all the products you have chosen together with the sub total. One of the benefits of shopping though our online store is that you know how much you are going to spend before making your purchase.
4. Removing items from your shopping cart
To remove items from your shopping cart you can simply click the X icon next to the item you want to remove.
7. Customer Return Policy
- If you order the wrong size. If it is a standard core line product we are happy to exchange the size provided that the item is unused, in as new condition and all original labelling and packaging is attached. *Please note: You will need to contact us for authorisation prior to returning the product.
- If you order the wrong size and it’s a special order or a custom made order we are not obliged to exchange the product. However, please contact us with your concerns and we attempt to resolve your problem.
- If the product is faulty. This is very rare but of course it does happen. Please contact us with your concerns and we will do our very best to give you a positive result. We may need to return the product to the manufacturer for assessment. In cases where the item is worn we are bound by the suppliers decision on whether to repair, replace or decline the product. Mostly it is replaced. Please arrange prior authorisation for returns. All returns (especially boots) must be returned clean free of dirt and dust.
9. How secure is shopping in the online shop? Is my data protected?
10. How long will delivery take?
11. What exactly happens after ordering?