Durango | Lady Rebel Pro Women's Western Boot | Brown / Plum
The World Famous Durango X-pand System is a hidden gore expansion for a universal fit and easy on/off. Built with an outsole design and materials that help provide slip-resistance and traction on various surfaces.
Durango Cowgirl Boots are the result of decades of a rich handcrafting boots heritage, make yourself part of history, by wearing the best cowboy boots the Western World has to offer. Available at Outback Traders Australia, Providers of Western & Urban Boots, Hats and Apparel since 1991.
- Square toe
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/4" Rocker heel
- Full-grain leather with ventilated shaft to promote maximum air flow
- Air mesh lining
- Cushion flex insole with rigid rear foot stabilizer
- 3/4 genuine Goodyear® welt construction
- Genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch
- Durable and rigid nailed ABS heel
- Littleway shank stitch for ultimate durability
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab