Georgia | Men's Amplitude Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot | Trail Crazy Horse
Hardworking boots run deep in Georgia Boot's DNA. Designed for those who are constantly on their feet, the Amplitude has been constructed with comfort in mind.
All Amplitude work hiker boots feature the memory foam AMP insole for maximum cushioning. The memory foam also conforms to the shape of your foot for a customized fit.
The ERGO-FIT safety toe will keep you safe and protected while on the job. The ERGO-FIT safety toe has an ergonomic design to match the actual contours of feet, which allows for a better range of motion and comfort.
Like many Georgia Boots, this Amplitude work hiker includes the guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System and soft full-grain leather.
The rubber outsole is flexible, as well as oil and slip-resistant. Other features include a highly breathable moisture-wicking lining and a rubber toe and heel guard for added toughness.
The Georgia Boot Amplitude reflects the essence of Georgia Boot: it is durable, comfortable, and always ready to work, Get your new pair in Trail Crazy Horse color at Outback Traders Australia.
- Shaft height: 6 in
- Full-grain leather upper
- Georgia waterproof system
- High-performance mesh lining
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab