Georgia | Men's Blue Collar Composite Toe Waterproof Work Hiker | Dark Brown
The Georgia Boot Blue Collar Composite Toe Waterproof Work Hiker is ready to provide comfort and performance for your tough work day. This hiking boot is inspired by and designed for the Australian worker.
The work boot is six inches tall and crafted from full-grain leather. It's assembled with flexible cement construction to give you ease of movement. This boot is made with the Georgia Waterproof System which guarantees that your feet stay dry in water, mud, and days of rain.
Safety is important to your job and Georgia Boot makes it a priority. This safety toe boot meets the ASTM standard for impact and compression. You're protected if something falls or drops on your foot with up to 75 pounds of compression or impact. It's not just safe it's actually comfortable.
The Ergo-Fit safety toe is designed to match the contours of your foot, providing superior comfort and flexibility. Lace-up this safety toe work boot and have no worries. This tough work hiker is created to handle the demands of your job.
The rubber outsole is oil- and slip-resistant for secure footing. An abrasion-resistant heel and molded TPU toe guard protect your work boot and help it last longer.
To give you the most comfort, Georgia Boot gave this men's boot the TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole. This insole gives you comfort, arch support, and air circulation. It lasts through plenty of wear without breaking down or losing its shape.
For additional comfort, a nylon shank provides arch support, and a high-performance mesh lining helps cool your foot.
Georgia Boot composite toe work boots are perfect for someone who is looking for a lighter boot that can still protect them out in the field. Composite toe boots are made from non-metal materials such as carbon fiber, plastic, or fiberglass. Non-metal composite toe work boots mean that your feet are safe from electrical hazards, as these materials are non-conductive. Georgia's composite toe work boots meet or exceed ASTM F2413 protective toe standards, so protect your feet against the elements and shop the collection of Georgia composite toe work boots available at Outback Traders Australia
- Shaft height: 6 in
- Full-grain leather upper
- High-performance mesh lining
- Georgia waterproof system
- Metal Hardware
Molded TPU toe guard
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab