Georgia | Women's Carbo-Tec LT Waterproof Pull-On Boot | Brown / Teal
Georgia Boot's Carbo-Tec LT line is known for an incredibly durable sole with lightweight comfort. This women's waterproof pull-on work boot is crafted with our premium SPR leather. Tougher and more abrasion resistant than conventional leathers, it's also pasture proof. The special tanning process makes the leather naturally resistant to many chemicals and alkalis found in barnyard environments.
The upper features a teal leather shaft with a western fancy stitch, leather pull straps, and a rear zipper for easy on and off. The interior is where the comfort story begins. The Georgia Waterproof System is designed to be breathable while still preventing water and muck from seeping through the leathers in wet environments.
The removable Quick Response polyurethane insole compresses as you walk and quickly bounces back to its original form. The foundation of the boot is also built for comfort as well as extreme durability. A fiberglass shank provides stability and arch support.
A thick EVA midsole cushions and acts as a shock absorber as you walk. The outsole is made from our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber. The special rubber blend on this Women's Wellington gives the outsole a high resistance against heat, chemicals, abrasions, slips, and oil. It has been tested to meet electrical hazard standards as outlined by ASTM F2892 for soft toe footwear.
What does Protection of your Toe means for Georgia Boot? Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Georgia Boots are work shoes you can trust.
- Calf Circumference: 14.5 in
- Shaft height: 10 in
- Full grain SPR leather upper
- Leather pull straps
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Georgia waterproof system
High-performance mesh lining
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab