Georgia | Men's Carbo-Tec LTX Waterproof Composite Toe Pull-On Boot | Black / Brown
Georgia Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand.
Some things don't change over time, like quality craftsmanship and supreme comfort: Georgia Boot proudly brought to you by Outback Traders Australia.
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- High abrasion heel counter
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Padded Counter Pocket
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Composite NanoToe™ safety toe
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab