Georgia | Men's Giant Romeo Work Shoe | Soggy Brown
The iconic Georgia Giant Romeo is our best-selling shoe for a reason. The upper has been constructed with durable and soft full-grain leather, which looks great regardless of whether it is on your worksite or out on the town.
Finger pulls and elastic twin gores make these shoes easy to slip on and off. Inside these men's Romeo shoes, Georgia Boot added a high-performance lining to wick moisture away and keep your feet dry. Likewise, the mesh-covered cushioned insole is soft and comfortable.
For additional cushioning, these slip-on shoes have an EVA midsole. The Goodyear welt construction makes the structure of these shoes extremely stable and enhances the footwear's durability and strength. And with this construction, after years of wear, you can take these Georgia Giant Romeos to a shoe repairman and have the outsole completely replaced.
These Romeo work shoes have a steel shank that helps you maintain steady footing and supports the arches of your feet. A Georgia Giant slip-resistant polyurethane outsole resists abrasion, chemicals, and oils.
- Shaft height: 3 in
- EVA midsole
- Oil-resistant bumper guard
- Full-grain leather
Goodyear welt construction
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab