Rocky | Unisex Alpha Force Waterproof Public Service Boot | Black
Rocky Alpha Force Waterproof Public Service Boots are made with black full-grain leather and 1000-denier nylon fabric. These lightweight, strong fabrics hold up even in the most extreme working conditions.
These boots have been built with Rocky waterproof construction, this creates a barrier that is guaranteed to keep water out, so your feet will remain completely dry.
The Air-Port foot bed is made from polyurethane and absorbs shock, but always reverts back to its earliest shape. The cushioned foot bed specifically targets your heel and metatarsal ridge, giving you support and comfort.
This boot features a non-metallic stabilizer and has a non-marking RigiTrac outsole that provides oil and slips resistance.
Whether you're looking for durable black work boots, tactical boots, a great pair of waterproof boots, or superior law enforcement boots. . . These Rocky Alpha Force boots are the right choice to help you get the job done and Now you can get them at Outback Traders Australia.
- Shaft Height: 6 Inches
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Full-grain water-resistant leather
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab