Rocky | Men's Work Smart Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot | Black
Ready to take on the day, these rugged composite toe work boots are prepared for anything. Built with tough, oil-resistant polyurethane outsoles and a high abrasion toe cap for added durability and protection. Wet environments are not a problem with all-around waterproofing by Rocky, guaranteed to keep your feet dry when you need it most. These distinct boots are five inches in height and have a direct attach construction. Take on the day with comfort and protection with this new collection by Rocky.
If you're looking for a reliable work boot that is comfortable and can handle whatever is thrown your way, Rocky Boots are made to tackle rugged terrain, Rocky Boots provides secure support while the outsole provides stability and traction while trekking anywhere. The Rocky Original Boot is all about lightweight, flexible comfort. Everything you could want in a Work Boot, and comfort where you need it the most.
- Shaft height: 5 inches
- ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Composite toe
- Full-grain leather upper
- Defined heel
- High-abrasion toe
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab