Rocky | Men's XO-Toe Composite Waterproof Work Boot | Black | Last Pairs!
Rocky is proud to offer the industry's first ASTM certified externally attached protective toe with lightweight, flexible cement construction. This innovative composite toe gives your toes space without compromising safety.
These boots feature oil and slip-resistant rubber outsoles, which helps you stay safe and balanced on the job site. The XO-TOE offers the performance of a safety toe with the comfort of a soft toe. Get yours today at Outback Traders, Proudly Australian!
- Shaft height: 5 inches
- High-performance mesh lining
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Full-grain leather upper
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab