Rocky | Women's Alpha Force Waterproof Public Service Boot | Black
Introducing the 6" Rocky Women's Waterproof Work Boot in Black.
Rocky Outdoor Gear is a world leader in rugged outdoor and occupational footwear. The Rocky goal to provide quality outdoor and occupational footwear has not changed since the doors opened over 70 years ago. Most known for their outdoor boots, Rocky also has a wide array of boots in other categories including Rocky Work Boots, Rocky Western Boots, Rocky Public Service Boots, and Rocky Hiking Boots.
There have been many upgrades in technology over time allowing for better products including 6" Rocky Waterproof Work Boot stock. The key feature of this Work Boot is its Rocky Waterproof construction. It combines a waterproof inner layer with the upper providing a barrier that helps keep water out and feet.
A key additional comfort feature of this contoured removable polyurethane cushion insole providing direct underfoot cushion comfort. The polyurethane material used in its insole is known for its cushioning while not bottoming out features.
Some open-celled foams feel very comfortable to the initial touch but will tend to break down faster than a product made with polyurethane. Plus, it is extra thick in the heel contact area. This provides additional underfoot comfort to the wearer. In addition to its waterproof construction and underfoot cushioning the Rocky Women's Alpha Force Waterproof Public Service Boot in BlackRocky also has a lightweight bottom construction feature.
If you are seeking footwear that will help keep your feet dry and cushioned plus dealing with less stress and strain because of its lightweight nature, the Rocky Women's Alpha Force Waterproof Public Service Boot in Black is what you are looking for.
- Shaft height: 6 inches
- Full-grain water-resistant leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Airport footbed provides support and cushioning
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab