Georgia | Men's Carbo-Tec LT Waterproof Pull-on Work Boot | Black / Brown
The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT is a Work Boot with a Western Style.
The full-grain leather upper features a black fancy stitched shaft and brown saddle vamp with stitched toe bug.
Reinforced pull holes and a rear zipper make pulling this western work boot on a simple task. The rear Counter Lock System prevents heel slippage for a secure fit and acts as a kick-off for easy boot removal.
This Waterproof Western Work Boot features a high-performance mesh lining, the Georgia Waterproof System, and a removable Quick Response polyurethane insole.
The durable outsole package starts with a thick EVA midsole that cushions as you move and absorbs shock. A fiberglass shank provides additional stability and support. The final layer of rubber delivers oil and slip-resistance, in addition to heat, chemical, and abrasion resistance.
- Calf Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft height: 11 in
- Full-grain SPR leather upper
- High-performance mesh lining
- Georgia waterproof system
- Back zipper for easy on/off
Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Well for sure this can be confusing! US, UK, AUS or Euro?
- Shoes in our store are based mostly on US sizing
- As a guide.....
- Womens Australian sizes are based on Womens US sizing
- Mens Australian sizes are based on UK sizing (Depending on the fit, you will have to go up a half to a full size in US fitting)
- Kids Australian sizes are based on US Kids sizing
- We have added some charts to help with this, and also a printable foot size guide that you can print out to trace your foot
- Its a system representing widths
- Womens - Available in B (M-medium) or C (W-wide)
- Most women can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- CFM is a special wide calf fitting
- Mens - Available in D (M-medium) or EE (W-wide)
- Most men can fit both widths with a half size being the difference.
- Kids sizes 8-13 is for toddlers & younger children
-Youth sizes 1-7 are based on D (M-medium) fitting
-For any further help with fitting - see our "Check your size" tab