Hat Shaping & Repair
HAT SHAPING SERVICE
We offer hat shaping or re-shaping of any hats you purchase from us.
Our hat shapers have many years of experience accumulated from working hands on with hats both here and in the USA.
Please reach out to our customer service team with your request and we will direct you to the appropriate charge
- Using a measuring tape, evenly wrap it all the way around your head until it overlaps. Measure in centimetres.
- Pull the tape firm but not overly tight. Keep it about 1-2cm just above your ears for the most accurate measurement.
- Be sure to keep the tape straight so as to measure your head at the widest part.
- No tape measure? You can use string or packing strap - mark it and neasure against a ruler.
- Record your measurement and round it UP to the next centimeter. This will be the correct size to buy.
- Its a good idea to measure twice to check your results.
- If you need help, message us!
- Metric is a straight forward head circumference measurement.
Whatever the measurement is in centimeters is your size
- Imperial is an older system that requires a formula
It's calculated by measuring your head circumference in inches, and then dividing it by pie (3.14)
- Yes, its complicated! Check our size comparison chart below to convert your size easily
- However you measure, always go UP one size to allow for shrinkage of the leather sweatband, you can always pack a hat thats a little loose!